content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
referrer-policy: no-referrer
content-length: 1613
date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 01:41:35 GMT

Previously saw a 500 Internal Server Error.

https://downdetector.com/status/google/ and social
media show increased reports as well, though things
are back to working for me in NYC.

Still, it's been a while that I've seen www.google.com
fail, so thought I'd post it here...

Re: Google failures [ In reply to ]
I have been getting 500 server errors on various Google services for
several hours now.

On Mon, Aug 8, 2022 at 7:24 PM Jan Schaumann via Outages <
outages@outages.org> wrote:

> I'm seeing intermittent failures for www.google.com.
>
> $ curl -I https://www.google.com
> HTTP/2 502
> content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
> referrer-policy: no-referrer
> content-length: 1613
> date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 01:41:35 GMT
>
> Previously saw a 500 Internal Server Error.
>
> https://downdetector.com/status/google/ and social
> media show increased reports as well, though things
> are back to working for me in NYC.
>
> Still, it's been a while that I've seen www.google.com
> fail, so thought I'd post it here...

*Doug Roberts*
Doug@DougR.com
702-846-5000 (Las Vegas)
480-401-5000 (Phoenix)
212-220-0000 (New York)
702-874-4428 (Fax)
<http://cytranet.com/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and any
attachments are intended for the addressee(s) named in this message. This
communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information and
may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in
error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete
this message and its attachments. Do not disclose the contents or take any
action in reliance upon the information contained in this communication or
any attachments. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message and/or any
attachments and, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
Re: Google failures [ In reply to ]
https://www.ketv.com/article/council-bluffs-google-data-center-electrical-event-three-people-critically-injured/40838924

Appears to be back up and running normal again. Perhaps someone asked Google’s AI chatbot “what is love?”

-Ryan McGinnis
ryan@digicana.com
[https://bigstormpicture.com](http://bigstormpicture.com)
GPG: 5C73 8727 EE58 786A 777C 4F1D B5AA 3FA3 486E D7AD

Re: Google failures [ In reply to ]
From what I know, there was a DC explosion in IA when doing electrical
maint and some guys got hurt. Hope they're ok.

James Host
Architect - CDN Platform
E: jhost@vultr.com

Re: Google failures [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Aug 08, 2022 at 10:22:38PM -0400, Jan Schaumann via Outages wrote:
> I'm seeing intermittent failures for www.google.com.

Also seeing 500 errors for Google searches. Seemed to peak about an hour
ago.

Thor
Re: Google failures [ In reply to ]
NetActuate reported a partial disruption at their IAD-3 location.
Seems like both incidents are related to each other?

Med vänlig hälsning / Best Regards??

Jonathan Sélea

<tel:+46%2070%20726%2000%2050> +46 70 726 00 50

<mailto:jonathan.selea@portsgroup.com> jonathan.selea@portsgroup.com

Göteborg, Kungsgatan 42

<https://portsgroup.com/>

I have been getting 500 server errors on various Google services for several hours now.