AT&T wireless data outage?
Starting at 14:07 MST, all my data devices on AT&T (think ATM/Alarm
System communicators) went offline. Contacting the reseller, they tell
me there is a major AT&T issue and most of their customers are offline.

Not sure if this is a Phoenix (local) issue or nationwide.

Anyone else experiencing this or have any further information?

thank you
bill

Re: AT&T wireless data outage? [ In reply to ]
My AT&T wireless services are currently working correctly (voice and
data) and have been working all day in lower Michigan.

-Rusty

Re: AT&T wireless data outage? [ In reply to ]
All my AT&T LTE modems seem to be online, I don't have one in Phoenix so can't tell you. New York, California and Texas seem to be fine though.

Regards,

Tom

AT&T wireless data outage? [ In reply to ]
Thank you everyone for the public and private replies.

This appears to only be affecting my reseller, so not a major issue with
AT&T in general.

thank you
bill