--
To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his
glorious presence without fault and with great joy
Re: Chicago - what's going on? [ In reply to ]
No issues with our circuits in the Loop

Steve MacKerell | Relativity
Network Engineer

From: Outages <outages-bounces@outages.org> On Behalf Of Stephen Fischer via Outages
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2022 3:58 PM
To: outages@outages.org
Subject: [outages] Chicago - what's going on?

Is anyone else experiencing outages in the Chicago area? both of our circuits to our office downtown went down about the same time - approx 11:30AM EST.

I suspect a fiber cut, but want to see if anyone else knows more than I do at this point

Re: Chicago - what's going on? [ In reply to ]
Messages like this are basically useless with so little information. What
provider(s)? What type of circuits? A layer 3 interruption is very
different from a wave going down.

Re: Chicago - what's going on? [ In reply to ]
On 7/1/22 11:54 AM, Ross Tajvar via Outages wrote:
> Messages like this are basically useless with so little information. What
> provider(s)? What type of circuits? A layer 3 interruption is very
> different from a wave going down.

+1

--
Bryan Fields