Is anyone else experiencing issues with their Verizon FiOS connection in
the NYC area?

We are seeing issues reaching specific subnets (and even specific IP
addresses within subnets) at approximately 12:40am EST this morning.

--
Ethan Hayon
Natural Wireless
[T] 201-438-2865 x416
Re: Verizon FiOS - NYC Area [ In reply to ]
Welcome to whatever Verizon did to New Jersey 24 hours ago… :)

If it’s any consolation, what started around 2 a.m. local, resolved around 7 a.m.

Charles

Re: Verizon FiOS - NYC Area [ In reply to ]
Yeah, just woke up to it. Dead in the water here in Westchester county NY. Ont has IP but no traffic is passing

Re: Verizon FiOS - NYC Area [ In reply to ]
Oddly for me here in bklyn, nothing seems to be working except Twitter.

Joly MacFie
218 565 9365

Re: Verizon FiOS - NYC Area [ In reply to ]
It just came back in Northern NJ.

--Vincent

From: Outages <outages-bounces@outages.org> on behalf of Matthew Huff via Outages <outages@outages.org>
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 4:59 AM
To: Charles Sprickman <spork@bway.net>
Cc: outages <outages@outages.org>
Subject: Re: [outages] Verizon FiOS - NYC Area
***WARNING: EXTERNAL EMAIL***
Please exercise additional caution when clicking on any links or opening any attachments from an unknown or suspicious origin.

Yeah, just woke up to it. Dead in the water here in Westchester county NY. Ont has IP but no traffic is passing

> On Jun 23, 2022, at 3:01 AM, Charles Sprickman via Outages <outages@outages.org> wrote:
>
> ?Welcome to whatever Verizon did to New Jersey 24 hours ago… :)
>
> If it’s any consolation, what started around 2 a.m. local, resolved around 7 a.m.
>
> Charles
>
>> On Jun 23, 2022, at 2:44 AM, Ethan Hayon via Outages <outages@outages.org> wrote:
>>
>> Is anyone else experiencing issues with their Verizon FiOS connection in the NYC area?
>>
>> We are seeing issues reaching specific subnets (and even specific IP addresses within subnets) at approximately 12:40am EST this morning.
>>
>> --
>> Ethan Hayon
>> Natural Wireless
>> [T] 201-438-2865 x416

Disclaimer

The contents of this message, including any attachments, are meant solely for the intended recipient and may be confidential, privileged, or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you receive this message in error, immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail, delete it and any attachments or copies from your systems, and do not read, disclose, distribute, or otherwise use the information contained herein. We do not waive any confidentiality or privilege if this message was misdirected. This e-mail does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any securities or an offer of any investment advisory services. If you reply to this email please note that we invest in securities and do not want to receive material, non-public information and you are instructed not to communicate any such information to us. We do not agree to keep confidential any information you provide nor restrict our trading activity, except as agreed pursuant to a written confidentiality agreement duly executed by us. We reserve the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.
Re: Verizon FiOS - NYC Area [ In reply to ]
Back in Manhattan.
Re: Verizon FiOS - NYC Area [ In reply to ]
Back in Brooklyn