Mailing List Archive

Re: [EXT] CloudFlare degraded
Discord status page shows nothing, while in Vietnam I'm unable to access Discord unless I use a VPN terminating in NYC. Must be why things seem fine in PNW for you. Down detector is also inaccessible.

________________________________
From: Outages <outages-bounces@outages.org> on behalf of Reynolds, Joe via Outages <outages@outages.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 1:51:42 PM
To: outages@outages.org <outages@outages.org>
Subject: [EXT] [outages] CloudFlare degraded

Hello team -

Noticed a degradation with CloudFlare, services rerouted at multiple locations. Not seeing anything here in the PNW but sending in case others are affected.

From their status page at 11:50 Pacific:

Investigating - Cloudflare is investigating wide-spread issues with our services and/or network.

Users may experience errors or timeouts reaching Cloudflare?s network or services.

We will update this status page to clarify the scope of impact as we continue the investigation.

The next update should be expected within 15 minutes.
Jun 21, 06:43 UTC

--
JOE REYNOLDS
NETWORK ANALYST | SUNRIVER RESORT