Mailing List Archive

Fwd: [AusNOG] Cloudflare
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Nathan Brookfield <Nathan.Brookfield@iperium.com.au>
> Subject: [AusNOG] Cloudflare
> Date: June 21, 2022 at 8:44:12 AM GMT+2
> To: Ausnog <ausnog@lists.ausnog.net>
>
> Is it just me or is CF down?
>
> Nathan Brookfield
> General Manager
>
> p: 1300 592 330 | m: 0412 266 008 | w: https://Iperium.com.au
>
> Level 7, 82 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000 <x-apple-data-detectors://4>
>
> Your Connectivity Team
>

> DISCLAIMER: This document is intended solely for the named addressee. This electronic communication, which includes any files or attachments thereto, contains proprietary or confidential information and may be privileged and otherwise protected under copyright or other applicable intellectual property laws. The use, disclosure, copying or distribution of any of the information contained in this document, by any person other than the addressee, is strictly prohibited. If you received this document in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all the material from any computer. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Iperium.
>
> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Iperium accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

-Bill
Re: Fwd: [AusNOG] Cloudflare [ In reply to ]
Seeing multiple cloudflare protected sites down in Ireland.

Ed Ronayne

Head of TS&S

E: edmund.ronayne@welltelgroup.com<mailto:emily.francis@welltelgroup.com>

________________________________

Ed Ronayne
Head of Technology Strategy & Solutions
edmund.ronayne@digitalwell.com
t: +353 1 224 2352
www.digitalwell.com
DigitalWell Email Disclaimer: "This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are only for the use of the person to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or dealing in any way whatsoever with this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to us immediately and delete the document. It is the recipient's duty to virus scan and otherwise test the enclosed information before using the information or loading attached files onto any computer system. DigitalWell does not warrant that the information contained in this e-mail is free from viruses, defects, errors, interception or interference. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where that sender specifically states them to be the views of DigitalWell." #v1202206

Re: Fwd: [AusNOG] Cloudflare [ In reply to ]
Wasn't just you --
https://blog.cloudflare.com/cloudflare-outage-on-june-21-2022/

<https://www.cloudflare.com/>

__________________
*Justin Paine*
He/Him/His
Global Head of Trust & Safety
101 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107 <https://www.cloudflare.com/>

*PGP:* BBAA 6BCE 3305 7FD6 6452 7115 57B6 0114 DE0B 314D
<https://keys.openpgp.org/vks/v1/by-fingerprint/BBAA6BCE33057FD66452711557B60114DE0B314D>

Re: Fwd: [AusNOG] Cloudflare [ In reply to ]
if you're still seeing reports websites are currently down -- that is
almost certainly a different issue. If you're in touch with those folks
please encourage them to contact our support team.

<https://www.cloudflare.com/>