We have multiple circuits down in the SE: Uniti, Windstream, and Lumen/CL.

Common denominator seems to be Atlanta ...

Anybody aware of anything?
Re: Big fiber cut in the SE? [ In reply to ]
Was wondering myself if something happened due to the sever thunderstorm that has been rolling over ATL for a few hours this morning and still hitting pretty hard.

Savarrah Goss | Hamilton Relay
O: 229.338.7086 | C: 229.854.8872 | Savarrah.Goss@hamiltonrelay.com | HamiltonRelay.com

Hamilton Relay | @HamiltonRelay