- Twitter
- GCP
- Youtube
- Facebook / Instagram
- Cloudflare
- Twitch

https://downdetector.com

Phin
Re: Discord, Wikipedia, Spotify, AWS down - common denominator? [ In reply to ]
Discord uses both GCP and Cloudflare, and is confirmed not working for me.
YouTube, Wikipedia, and Twitter seem fine for me.
All my tests are from FiOS in MD.

Downdetector isn't really a reliable source of information. If there's a
more concrete failure notification, like a confirmed GCP outage, I think
that would be more useful.

Re: Discord, Wikipedia, Spotify, AWS down - common denominator? [ In reply to ]
From this list, I can only confirm Spotify to be down from Chicago
(AS36498). The rest all appear to be up from our standpoint.

With respect to Spotify, it stopped mid-stream and logged everyone out
(including myself) and we can't re-authenticate at this point either with
SSO or direct login.

On Tue, Mar 8, 2022 at 1:16 PM Ross Tajvar via Outages <outages@outages.org>
wrote:

> Discord uses both GCP and Cloudflare, and is confirmed not working for me.
> YouTube, Wikipedia, and Twitter seem fine for me.
> All my tests are from FiOS in MD.
>
> Downdetector isn't really a reliable source of information. If there's a
> more concrete failure notification, like a confirmed GCP outage, I think
> that would be more useful.
>
> On Tue, Mar 8, 2022, 2:04 PM Phineas Walton via Outages <
> outages@outages.org> wrote:
>
>> A lot of services seem to be having issues - I know Discord and
>> Spotify use GCP but the rest don't (to my knowledge). I wonder what
>> the common denominator to these widespread outages is.
>>
>> Services with reported issues:
>> - Discord (completely down)
>> - Spotify (completely down)
>> - Wikipedia (completely down)
>> - AWS
>> - Twitter
>> - GCP
>> - Youtube
>> - Facebook / Instagram
>> - Cloudflare
>> - Twitch
>>
>> https://downdetector.com
>>
>> Phin

<https://www.elkgroveparks.org/>
Dustin Sneath
Superintendent of I.T.|Elk Grove Park District
*P* 847-228-3846
*W *elkgroveparks.org
<https://www.facebook.com/elkgroveparks>
<https://twitter.com/elkgroveparks>
<https://www.instagram.com/elkgroveparks/>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/EGParkDistrict/videos>
?IAPD / IPRA Illinois Distinguished Accredited Agency
*Confidentiality Note:* This email may contain confidential and or private
information. If you received this email in error, please delete ?it ?and
notify the sender.
Re: Discord, Wikipedia, Spotify, AWS down - common denominator? [ In reply to ]
LMGTFY, anyone? status.cloud.google.com reports "us-east1: Elevated HTTP
500s on some Google Cloud Load Balancers"

I'm just glad we're on us-west-x...

-- Glenn Stone
Napster (yes, we're still here, and we didn't go down!)

Re: Discord, Wikipedia, Spotify, AWS down - common denominator? [ In reply to ]
That was only just added.. they took a good 2 hours to identify this
incident.

Phin