Zayo is reporting a fiber cut between San Francisco and Palo Alto.

I am seeing multiple circuits down in the Bay Area.

Tech dispatched, no ETR as yet.
Re: Fiber cut between San Francisco and Palo Alto CA [ In reply to ]
Contractor bored through a bunch of conduits near SFO. ETR is 11 am PST.

Re: Fiber cut between San Francisco and Palo Alto CA [ In reply to ]
Wed Mar 02 17:44:41 GMT 2022
Our field team has confirmed the replacement cable is in place and the team
is approximately 75% through with splicing in the first splice case. They
are also currently prepping the 2nd case for splicing while finishing
repairs to the damaged ducts. The team has updated the ETR for all work to
1500 PST.