Pagerduty, Okta, AWS. It appears that the VPN tunnel work has to VPCs in
AWS are also down. Multiple co-works are also seeing the same issue.

I'm connecting via Spectrum Business and Metronet.
Re: AWS Outage / Routing Issue [ In reply to ]
https://status.aws.amazon.com/

Reports issues in US-West-2 for close to a half hour and recently US-West-1.

---

Keith Stokes
SalonBiz, Inc

In the Dayton, Ohio area, I've lost access to applications in AWS: Pagerduty, Okta, AWS. It appears that the VPN tunnel work has to VPCs in AWS are also down. Multiple co-works are also seeing the same issue.

I'm connecting via Spectrum Business and Metronet.