Mailing List Archive

Google Cloud "outage"?
Seeing reports through our helpdesk of multiple consumer sites being down. The commonality between them all seems to be they are hosted on Google Cloud (the sites are all returning a generic Google 404 page).

Will McCloskey

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may contain sensitive information, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.
Re: Google Cloud "outage"? [ In reply to ]
https://www.wpcuonline.net/dbank/live/app/external-login

I think it's fixed already. I've been trying to login here and it would
give me a Google 404!!!11one error and it's working as of ~2 minutes ago.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

Re: Google Cloud "outage"? [ In reply to ]
https://status.cloud.google.com/incidents/6PM5mNd43NbMqjCZ5REh