--
Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey
VBH M-1A
+1 256 824 5331

Office of Information Technology
The University of Alabama in Huntsville
Network Engineering
Re: Google Cloud Platform load-balanced Web sites outage. [ In reply to ]
Looks like they have something up now:

Incident affecting Google Cloud Networking

Global: Experiencing Issue with Cloud networking

Incident began at *2021-11-16 10:10* (all times are *US/Pacific*).
DATETIMEDESCRIPTION
16 Nov 2021 10:10 PST

at Tuesday, 2021-11-16 09:53 US/Pacific.

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue.

We will provide an update by Tuesday, 2021-11-16 10:40 US/Pacific with
current details.

We apologize to all who are affected by the disruption.

Diagnosis: Customers may encounter 404 errors when accessing web pages.

Workaround: None at this time.

Re: Google Cloud Platform load-balanced Web sites outage. [ In reply to ]
Things are recovering now, and Google have posted to their status page
about it. https://status.cloud.google.com/incidents/6PM5mNd43NbMqjCZ5REh

Re: Google Cloud Platform load-balanced Web sites outage. [ In reply to ]
Yes Google just confirmed

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue.

We will provide an update by Tuesday, 2021-11-16 10:40 US/Pacific with current details.

Monal Valia
ISN
(800) 976-1303 Main
(469) 914-3406 Direct
(972) 897-4270 Mobile
________________________________

Re: Google Cloud Platform load-balanced Web sites outage. [ In reply to ]
https://status.cloud.google.com/incidents/6PM5mNd43NbMqjCZ5REh

Re: Google Cloud Platform load-balanced Web sites outage. [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 16 Nov 2021, at 12:58, Hunter Fuller via Outages wrote:
> It appears quite a few sites that use GCP load balancers are all
> returning a 404 right now.
>
> Two examples include spotify.com and homedepot.com.
>
> I have checked from many separate locations.
>
> --
> Hunter Fuller (they)
> Router Jockey
> VBH M-1A
> +1 256 824 5331
>
> Office of Information Technology
> The University of Alabama in Huntsville
> Network Engineering

Google Cloud status dashboard has a incident for this:
https://status.cloud.google.com/incidents/6PM5mNd43NbMqjCZ5REh

latest update:

Customers will be unable to apply changes to their load balancers until the issue is fully resolved.

We do not have an ETA for full resolution at this point.

We will provide an update by Tuesday, 2021-11-16 11:28 US/Pacific with current details.

Diagnosis: Customers may encounter 404 errors when accessing web pages.

Workaround: None at this time."

--
Sadiq Saif
https://sadiqsaif.com