We have a similar hardware setup for tertiary Internet access using Telus in Canada, which is not affected, so we're pretty sure this is either a Verizon Wireless, or an upstream dependency issue.

--
Bob Harman
Re: Experiencing VzW LTE outage across the US [ In reply to ]
Can confirm the same from South Florida

Nicholas Saraniti

Re: Experiencing VzW LTE outage across the US [ In reply to ]
No problems on VZW LTE here in Troy, OH. I've got a v6 address. Airplane
mode off/on to confirm no issues authenticating.

Are you in the US or Canada? What states are you having issues with?

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

Re: Experiencing VzW LTE outage across the US [ In reply to ]
Confirmed in a suburb of Denver. My phone has a complete loss of
connectivity right now.

Re: Experiencing VzW LTE outage across the US [ In reply to ]
I have 100+ devices all over the US with Verizon sim cards in them that are
currently down. Verizon is investigating..

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 8:17 AM Bob Harman - Huntersville via Outages <
outages@outages.org> wrote:

> We're experiencing lack of Internet connectivity on devices using Verizon
> Wireless LTE service across various parts of the US. This appears to have
> started around 2AM and is ongoing.
>
> We have a similar hardware setup for tertiary Internet access using Telus
> in Canada, which is not affected, so we're pretty sure this is either a
> Verizon Wireless, or an upstream dependency issue.
>

> --
>
> Bob Harman

Mauricio Lizano
8821-6575
http://cr.linkedin.com/pub/mauricio-lizano/14/162/5b5
Re: Experiencing VzW LTE outage across the US [ In reply to ]
Replying from my lte vzw connection outside Atlanta. Been working fine
here.

Re: Experiencing VzW LTE outage across the US [ In reply to ]
All good here in the Milwaukee area.

Brett Diedrich
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Milliman. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

On Nov 10, 2021, at 9:02 AM, Bob Harman - Huntersville via Outages <outages@outages.org<mailto:outages@outages.org>> wrote:

We're experiencing lack of Internet connectivity on devices using Verizon Wireless LTE service across various parts of the US. This appears to have started around 2AM and is ongoing.
We have a similar hardware setup for tertiary Internet access using Telus in Canada, which is not affected, so we're pretty sure this is either a Verizon Wireless, or an upstream dependency issue.

--
Bob Harman

This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken
or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless
indicated to the contrary: it does not constitute professional advice or opinions upon
which reliance may be made by the addressee or any other party, and it should be
considered to be a work in progress.

Re: Experiencing VzW LTE outage across the US [ In reply to ]
FWIW - there appears to be a routing outage between Canada Videotron,
Rogers, Xplornet (not sure which) to Verizon Enterprise in California
West Coast. Several customers cannot reach Verizon California on their
Videotron broadband or their Rogers hotspot.