NOC. Anyone else seeing this?

My NTT and GTT circuits are getting a spike of BGP updates currently so
something seems to be happening.
Re: Loss of routes via Telia [ In reply to ]
Saw a huge update around noon today (EDT) then a huge traffic drop.
I'm in Montreal.

Our prefixes are not showing from their NYC routers on their looking
glass but showing from their Toronto routers.

Re: Loss of routes via Telia [ In reply to ]
We are depeering Telia globally. I believe Cogent is as well. I've heard
reports of a loss of routes. I wasn't looking for that but I did see
traffic reach their network and drop.

Re: Loss of routes via Telia [ In reply to ]
I am now seeing full routes from them. No word yet from the NOC.