Thank You,

Aaron Gustafson

-****NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY****: This electronic transmission and any documents or other writings accompanying it are intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. This transmission may include confidential information that is protected by state and federal law. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender at the sender's e-mail address and indicate that you have received a message in error. Then delete it. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action concerning the contents of this communication or any attachments by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
Re: Vultr just blipped [ In reply to ]
What region? I have services spread across TX/GA/IL that remained available...

Re: Vultr just blipped [ In reply to ]
We seen hits in Chicago.

*Brendan Mannella*

Re: Vultr just blipped [ In reply to ]
It appeared to be region agnostic. I had deployments in multiple
datacenters go offline, but not all deployments in the same DC went offline.

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 1:21 PM Matt Krueger via Outages <outages@outages.org>
wrote:

> What region? I have services spread across TX/GA/IL that remained
> available...
>
> On October 6, 2021 2:52:45 PM CDT, Aaron Gustafson via Outages <
> outages@outages.org> wrote:
>>
>> Had most of our cloud servers in Vultr just blip. Still trying to restore
>> connectivity to some.
>>
>> Vultr Network Outage
>> We are currently experiencing an outage affecting the Vultr network. Our
>> network engineers are actively working with our upstream providers to
>> restore connectivity as quickly as possible.
>>

>> Thank You,
>> Aaron Gustafson
>>
>> -****NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY****: This electronic transmission and any
>> documents or other writings accompanying it are intended only for the use
>> of the recipient(s) named above. This transmission may include confidential
>> information that is protected by state and federal law. If you have
>> received this communication in error, please reply to the sender at the
>> sender's e-mail address and indicate that you have received a message in
>> error. Then delete it. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking
>> of any action concerning the contents of this communication or any
>> attachments by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is strictly
>> prohibited.

*Chris Duncan*
*Account Manager*
*D: 310.409.1454*

Earn a $10 credit on your next bill: review SoundCurve on Google today!
https://goo.gl/maps/CJhannADL8hbkbEM9
Re: Vultr just blipped [ In reply to ]
On 06/10/2021 21:16, Matt Krueger via Outages wrote:
> What region? I have services spread across TX/GA/IL that remained
> available...

Montoring from the UK showed my servers in Amsterdam and Singapore were
both unavailable around 19:10 UTC; instances in LA and NJ didn't show
any loss.

Paul.

Re: Vultr just blipped [ In reply to ]
I have EWR and SEA and EWR had zero issues, SEA lost IPv4 *only* for maybe 20 minutes.

Re: Vultr just blipped [ In reply to ]
I didn't get a chance to check all of our locations. But for sure our 8-10 instances in Dallas lost IPV4. Can echo it was about 20 minutes or so. But had a few Servers that did not want to reconnect to the internet afterwards. All systems appear to be back up.

Thank You,

Aaron Gustafson