Mailing List Archive

Intermedia Outage - Voice services connectivity issues
Event 1855: Voice services connectivity issues Tuesday, 05 October 2021
01:15 (Pacific Standard Time)

Accounts Potentially Affected:

xxxxxxxx

Service(s) Impacted:

Voice Core, HPBX, Envision

Title:

Voice services connectivity issues

Start time:

Tuesday, 05 October 2021 01:15 (Pacific Standard Time)

Summary of issue:

We are currently experiencing an issue with our redundant core Cisco
switches. Our Network Engineering team is working with Cisco engineers to
get the issue resolved as soon as possible.

Technical Details:

Issue identified with reduntant core Cisco switches. Working with Cisco to
resolve as quickly as possible. We will provide further updates once
available.