Mailing List Archive

WhatsApp down?
No connection at all from my side and twitter seems to confirm
Re: WhatsApp down? [ In reply to ]
And what side is that ?

Great info here bud!

--
J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.

Re: WhatsApp down? [ In reply to ]
Facebook, their DNS isn't resolving anything, even facebook.com.

-

[cid:1ff3e525-816a-45b7-9d3f-f6d42c1bea37]

Matthew Hale
Director of Enterprise Infrastructure, Information Technology

Pronouns: He/Him
E: mhale@hanoverresearch.com
P: 202-350-4724

C: 207-570-8334

4401 Wilson Boulevard, 9th Floor | Arlington, VA 22203 | hanoverresearch.com<http://www.hanoverresearch.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

Information contained in this transmission to the named addressee is proprietary information and may be subject to work product confidentiality. If the recipient of this transmission is not the named addressee, the recipient should immediately notify the sender and destroy the information transmitted without making any copy or distribution thereof.