https://www.redditstatus.com/

As per the list rules, web sites normally don't matter but a big service
like reddit might raise complaints to customer services.
Re: Reddit very slow but not dead [ In reply to ]
And this whole time I thought it was my ISP or dns (was playing with my dns
servers about an hour ago). Their main page would load, but any subreddits
or posts wouldn't load.

Re: Reddit very slow but not dead [ In reply to ]
Copying/pasting for the record

*Elevated error rates*

Identified - We've identified the source of an attack on our systems and
have taken steps to mitigate. We're seeing systems recover, but are still
in a degraded state.
Sep 22, 15:09 PDT

Update - We are continuing to investigate this issue.
Sep 22, 14:13 PDT

Investigating - We are currently investigating this issue.
Sep 22, 13:04 PDT