sender. Delivery of this message and any attachments to any person other than the intended
recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality or a privilege.

All personal messages express views only of the individual sender, and may not be copied or distributed without this statement.
Re: Multiple Zayo circuits down in Washington DC [ In reply to ]
We're also seeing multiple Zayo (3+) circuits down in Washington DC. The appropriate ticket states:

Based on the alarms we are seeing, we believe this is a possible power-related issue at 1133 21st ST NW Washington DC. We have dispatched a field tech to investigate.

Re: Multiple Zayo circuits down in Washington DC [ In reply to ]
Mon Aug 09 03:16:50 GMT 2021
Current Update: Zayo technicians are on-site. The electrical company has
now arrived on-site.

Re: Multiple Zayo circuits down in Washington DC [ In reply to ]
Just to close this out:

*Mon Aug 09 08:01:08 GMT 2021*
Current Update: All power has been restored to the site and all services
should now be restored and stable. Please bounce your ports if you are
still seeing an impact.

*Mon Aug 09 05:51:32 GMT 2021*
Current Update: Power has now been restored to the site. Some services
should be restored at this time. Please advise if you are still having
trouble.

*Mon Aug 09 05:24:35 GMT 2021*
Current Update: Zayo technicians have found the 1200 Amp breaker tripped.
An electrician has arrived on-site who has the correct protective gear to
flip this breaker. Some services may be restoring. We still have
technicians on-site and services may continue to be interpreted. We will
keep providing updates until the power has been fully restored and stable.

*Mon Aug 09 04:10:43 GMT 2021*
Current Update: Zayo technicians have found the 1200 Amp breaker tripped.
An electrician has arrived on-site who has the correct protective gear to
flip this breaker. We expect to see the site restore soon. We will continue
to provide updates out as they become available.