We just got a flood of alerts for Digital Ocean's NYC3. Their main portal
is not loading either. For a moment it seems their routes were
completely withdrawn. Anyone else seeing such issues?
Re: Digital Ocean issues [ In reply to ]
Whatever it was it seems like it cleared up. It looks like they were down
from 12:00 to 12:10 eastern time.

Re: Digital Ocean issues [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 28 Jul 2021, at 12:15, Dovid Bender via Outages wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We just got a flood of alerts for Digital Ocean's NYC3. Their main
> portal is not loading either. For a moment it seems their routes were
> completely withdrawn. Anyone else seeing such issues?

They have a status/incident report about the issues in NYC3 on their status page here:
https://status.digitalocean.com/incidents/xhbw5cfnnhlw

latest update:
"Our Engineering team has implemented a fix for the issues that caused an impact on multiple products. We are continuing to monitor the situation closely as the functionality of the services recovers. We apologize for the inconvenience and will share another update once the matter is fully resolved.
Posted 2 minutes ago. Jul 28, 2021 - 16:50 UTC"

--
Sadiq Saif
https://sadiqsaif.com
Re: Digital Ocean issues [ In reply to ]
Sadiq,

Yes. That's the first place I went. At the time of the issue the status
page did not have that information. It just had a message about an issue
with spaces from 45 minutes before then. At the time fo the issue the IP's
for NYC3 were not available on the internet.

Re: Digital Ocean issues [ In reply to ]
https://status.digitalocean.com/incidents/xhbw5cfnnhlw

Multiple Products Down
Incident Report for DigitalOcean<https://status.digitalocean.com/>
SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES<https://status.digitalocean.com/incidents/xhbw5cfnnhlw#subscribe-modal-xhbw5cfnnhlw>
This incident affects: Regions (Global, NYC3) and Services (API, Cloud Control Panel, Community, Droplets, Kubernetes).
Monitoring
Our Engineering team has implemented a fix for the issues that caused an impact on multiple products. We are continuing to monitor the situation closely as the functionality of the services recovers. We apologize for the inconvenience and will share another update once the matter is fully resolved.
Posted 1 hour ago. Jul 28, 2021 - 16:50 UTC
Update
We are continuing to investigate this issue and we will share an update once we have more information. Thank you for your patience.
Posted 1 hour ago. Jul 28, 2021 - 16:32 UTC
Investigating
Our Engineering team is currently investigating an issue impacting multiple products. During this time, users may experience errors when interacting with Cloud Control Panel, API, and our Community platform. Users may see issues when accessing the Container Registry systems as well. There may be authentication issues for users with Managed Kubernetes clusters. Users may see connectivity issues with their Droplets in the NYC3 region as well. We apologize for any inconvenience and will share more information as soon as it's available.
Posted 2 hours ago. Jul 28, 2021 - 16:21 UTC

DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails.

Hi,