Mailing List Archive

DigitalOcean
We lost access to all of our systems hosted via DigitalOcean a few moments
ago, and upon trying to log in to their dashboard encountered a mix of 504
errors, "DigitalOcean is undergoing maintenance", and flat out failures to
load. Our apps all live in SFO-1, NYC-1, and NYC-3.

--

<https://www.elkgroveparks.org/>
Dustin Sneath