I plugged in an Alexa device in my office, and it's also having trouble.

https://downdetector.com/status/amazon-alexa/

-A
Re: Alexa Outage? [ In reply to ]
Stuff just recovered on my end.

-A

Re: Alexa Outage? [ In reply to ]
Reading your previous message, I said “Alexa, Hello” to my Echo and the thing responded with some long answer and then asked me if that answered my question. No idea what it thought I said. Maybe it’s still broke.

Ryan Wilkins

Re: Alexa Outage? [ In reply to ]
I definitely think there's a problem. It came back up for a few minutes,
and now it's down again and occasionally responding with random nonsense.

-A