Just received an Emergency Alert that all 9-1-1 services are out in
Berkeley, Charleston, Colleton, and Dorchester counties in SC.
No additional information... nothing online yet, either.

J. Kibler
--
Blog: Real World Cyber Security
Recruiting for a Security Role? Check out my blog article: The First
Question I Ask When Interviewing Someone For A Security Role
Re: 9-1-1 Services Outage for Large Sections of Coastal SC [ In reply to ]
A major AT&T phone outage continued to have wide-ranging impact in the Charleston area on May 20, including to area 911 dispatch centers.

The outage continued after noon and Charleston County officials put out a temporary phone number for residents needing emergency response: 854-216-0239.

“If you have an emergency, please call this number to reach 9-1-1,” county officials said. “You can still text 9-1-1 or go to 911helpme.com.”