https://twitter.com/olesovhcom/status/1369478732247932929

“We have a major incident on SBG2. The fire declared in the building. Firefighters were immediately on the scene but could not control the fire in SBG2. The whole site has been isolated which impacts all services in SGB1-4. We recommend to activate your Disaster Recovery Plan.”

????????????
Re: Fire @ OVH SBG1-4 [ In reply to ]
They updated with:
"""
Update 5:20pm. Everybody is safe.
Fire destroyed SBG2. A part of SBG1 is destroyed. Firefighters are
protecting SBG3. no impact SBG4.
"""
and then:
"""
Update 7:20am
Fire is over. Firefighters continue to cool the buildings with the water.
We don’t have the access to the site. That is why SBG1, SBG3, SBG4 won’t be
restarted today.
"""

Curiously, their monitoring says SBG-2 is healthy:
http://status.ovh.com/vms/index_sbg2.html Perhaps it's not getting
updated, and simply reporting last-known-state?

Damian