Mailing List Archive

Packet Loss on Verizon this morning - AGAIN
Anyone else noticing intermittent packet loss ?
seems to start at 9-1-5.BR3.NYC4.ALTER.NET
[image: image.png]

--

Izzy Goldstein

Chief Technology Officer

Main: (212) 477-1000 x 2085 <(212)%20477-1000>

Direct: (929) 477-2085

Website: www.telego.com <http://www.telego.net/>

<http://www.telego.com/>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have
received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately by email reply
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of TeleGo (T). Employees of TeleGo
are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to
infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal
right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to TeleGo
policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned.
TeleGo will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and
the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other
liability arising.

TeleGo Hosted PBX <https://youtu.be/DaT8YAZ4V0w>
Re: Packet Loss on Verizon this morning - AGAIN [ In reply to ]
Yes, I thought the new beta of my chat client was laggy this morning, however it was my beta residential FiOS again, in Western NY.

I am not able to traceroute from the basic tools, they have something configured that seems to prevent that from working, but there is loss again.

Regards,

Adam Pawlowski
SUNY Buffalo