Mailing List Archive

Lumen Issues in Dallas
Is anyone else seeing issues with Lumen in the Dallas area? We are seeing SIP and IP issues on multiple links.

Thanks,

Jeff Hershberger | Telecom Manager
2323 Ross Avenue, Suite 600 | Dallas, TX | 75201
V: (214) 953-5748 | F: (214) 661-6665 | jhershberger@jw.com<mailto:jhershberger@jw.com>

[cid:CF52621A-DBF7-42CC-8289-0DAD97F4F825@jwllp.com]
Re: Lumen Issues in Dallas [ In reply to ]
Here’s a snippet from some of our tickets:

2021-02-22 19:51:51 GMT - The IP NOC has been actively validating many of the affected nodes throughout the weekend and today to confirm restoration. Any nodes that do not recover following the re-establishment of commercial power will require additional investigation. The IP NOC is currently coordinating these investigations in tandem with Field Operations. The Field Operations dispatches will continue in the coming days ahead until all nodes have been restored. Lumen appreciates the patience of our clients as we strive to provide thorough communications containing available information during this service disruption. The next update for this case will be provided by 23:55 GMT<x-apple-data-detectors://24>, or if new information from the IP NOC is made available prior.

2021-02-22 15:58:01 GMT - As conditions have drastically improved over the weekend, the various Lumen NOCs have been coordinating dispatches with Field Operations personnel to begin verifying power and equipment at numerous sites. As this process evolves, additional troubleshooting steps may be required at the equipment level following commercial power restoration. The next update for this case will be provided by 20:00 GMT<x-apple-data-detectors://26>, or if new information from NOC is made available prior.

2021-02-22 08:26:51 GMT - The local utility provider is actively working to return power to the few remaining impacted areas within Austin, TX. Once power is re-established to the site, the affected nodes should recover and restore services. If these devices do not restore after commercial power has returned, the IP NOC will begin coordinating with Field Operations to dispatch technicians as necessary to further investigate. The next update for this case will be provided on February 22, 2021 by 18:00 GMT<x-apple-data-detectors://29>, or if new information is made available prior.

Sent from my iPhone