Mailing List Archive

DFW Issues
I'm seeing high latency and loss through multiple providers in DFW, Cogent, Bandwidth, Zayo. Anyone else noticing?
Re: DFW Issues [ In reply to ]
We just deactivated our GTT connection. Had major throughout / latency
issues With Comcast —> GTT in the NorthEast. Not sure if it’s related.

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 12:16 PM Lee Riemer via Outages <outages@outages.org>
wrote:

> I’m seeing high latency and loss through multiple providers in DFW,
> Cogent, Bandwidth, Zayo. Anyone else noticing?

*Brendan Mannella*

*CEOTeraSwitch Inc.Main/Support - 1.412.945.7045Direct -
1.412.945.7049Bare-Metal Servers . Colocation . Cloud . Connectivity*
DFW Issues [ In reply to ]
Yes, me too. I'm in Northern San Antonio

I just got off the phone with cogent

ticket number for our circuit - xxxxxxxxx

ticket number link to master ticket - 11498067

master ticket details of known outage...

cogent said span down el paso and dallas (or fort worth, don't recall what
she said)

...and...

cogent said span down san antonio and houston

Aaron

aaron1@gvtc.com