I've since de-peered them for transit. Occasionally still seeing traffic
inbound on the circuit leading me to believe they've got latent routes of
mine ping-ponging around the network.
Re: Cogent Florida Issues [ In reply to ]
We also took a sharp dip in IP Transit with AS174 around 12:42 EST. This lasted for a couple of minutes, and things returned to normal for us.

Robert Berlin
Communications Engineer
Operations Manager
Florida High Speed Internet
(321) 205-1100 x109

Ask me about our hosting services including email, voice, colocation, and more!