master ticket number is CR948935828. This is likely a local issue, but
figured I'd disseminate here just in case there may be others in my area
who subscribe to the list.
Re: Comcast Outage in Stockton, California [ In reply to ]
2:27 PM PT - Service is still down. Comcast representative I talked to
could not find any detailed information about case status other than
it's a large facility related trouble. I did get an absurdly long ETA of
Feb 3rd at 2:10 PM. More to come...

Re: Comcast Outage in Stockton, California [ In reply to ]
This issue, ticket CR948935828, has been resolved. My affected circuit
is back up. The rep read me back the ticket notes and I'm not entirely
sure what this means *exactly*, but, she said "The outage was due to
storm damage. The equipment in the node responsible for assigning tasks
had failed."