________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail. You must destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.
Thank you.
Re: XO Network Outage Between 60 Hudson and Ashburn [ In reply to ]
Level 3 / Lumen indicated they are having an issue in the northeast causing packet loss on our DIA lines.

Adam Gregory | Sr. Network Engineer

I am seeing a couple waves down on the Legacy XO \ Verizon Network between 60 Hudson and Ashburn within the last hour. I have a ticket open but have not see an update yet. Anyone else?