Several Google services are down (YouTube, Gmail, Drive), and display
creative error messages. According to Twitter, it is not just
me. Expect a decrease in traffic on your peering with Google.

Re: Several Google services [ In reply to ]
All major Google services are lights-out worldwide per their status page. Gmail, Drive, Docs/Sheets, Workspace, Meet/Hangouts, Analytics, Maps, Blogger, Classroom.
https://www.google.com/appsstatus?fbclid=IwAR0MOVs-I0hktLBGvwKWgNMfE3ueUrm60kdu0kNybqXEbxZTQ2MlrJPDELM#hl=en-GB&v=status
Google Workspace Status Dashboard<https://www.google.com/appsstatus?fbclid=IwAR0MOVs-I0hktLBGvwKWgNMfE3ueUrm60kdu0kNybqXEbxZTQ2MlrJPDELM#hl=en-GB&v=status>
Google Workspace Status Dashboard enables users and businesses to monitor the status of individual Google Workspace services. Users of Google Workspace can now view the status of individual services such as Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sites and Google Video for businesses. Administrators of Google Workspace Premier Edition, Standard Edition, Partner and Education Edition can also view status of the Admin Control Panel.
www.google.com

Youtube is down as well but the video hosting backend seems to work as external embeds play fine.

Google Search seems unaffected.

Users report their Google Assistant-powered smart home devices also have issues (Nest Hub, Mini, etc.)

Ben Landry
Salvidrim<https://www.salvidrim.net/>

? English Wikipedia: 8+ years of editing experience · Former Administrator / SPI / UTRS / OTRS (2013–2018)
? Work: Telecom coordinator for Luminet<https://luminet.ca/> / Dimension<http://www.dimension10.ca/>10<http://www.dimension10.ca/> · Freelance administrative assistant on my own time

Re: Several Google services [ In reply to ]
It seems to be back up. Also YouTube was working in cognito mode.

Re: Several Google services [ In reply to ]
Yeah, I hit this as well, seems to have been fixed now (I can open Gmail
and send this ;) )

- Mads Marquart

Re: Several Google services [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 12:37:25PM +0000,
Mel Beckman <mel@beckman.org> wrote
a message of 10 lines which said:

> All three services appear to be working fine in Southern California
> (Santa Barbara)

Here also, it seems up again.
Re: Several Google services [ In reply to ]
I still can’t use the gmail app, but I can use my
Browser to check my emails

I am in New York City

On Monday, December 14, 2020, madsmtm via Outages <outages@outages.org>
wrote:

> Yeah, I hit this as well, seems to have been fixed now (I can open Gmail
> and send this ;) )
>
> - Mads Marquart
>

> Den man. 14. dec. 2020 kl. 13.35 skrev Stephane Bortzmeyer via Outages <
> outages@outages.org>:
>
>> Several Google services are down (YouTube, Gmail, Drive), and display
>> creative error messages. According to Twitter, it is not just
>> me. Expect a decrease in traffic on your peering with Google.

Izzy Goldstein

Chief Technology Officer

Main: (212) 477-1000 x 2085 <(212)%20477-1000>

Direct: (929) 477-2085

Website: www.telego.com <http://www.telego.net/>

<http://www.telego.com/>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have
received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately by email reply
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of TeleGo (T). Employees of TeleGo
are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to
infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal
right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to TeleGo
policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned.
TeleGo will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and
the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other
liability arising.

TeleGo Hosted PBX <https://youtu.be/DaT8YAZ4V0w>