Mailing List Archive

AT&T SF Fiber - Major Packet Loss
I've been seeing 30-40% packet loss just inside AT&T's network (after an NTT and Telia handoffs) in San Francisco starting around 5:13PM PST. Specifically, it starts dropping at sffca21crs.ip.att.net (12.122.114.30).

ATT Fiber DIA customer. Where the loss starts I'd guess it's a large region impacted.
Re: AT&T SF Fiber - Major Packet Loss [ In reply to ]
Vagrants stole the last mile (copper) to sell it for profit. Probably won't get arrested for that either. I mean meth possession is retardedly legal... Great going on that one

Report This Email<https://shared.outlook.inky.com/report?id=YWxsaWVkdGVsZWNvbS9kd29vZEBhbGxpZWR0ZWxlY29tLm5ldC8xMTI5N2NiOWE0ZGUyMjNhYWZiODFjMDM2MzA0NjM3Yy8xNjA3NTY1MzYxLjE=#key=f9345fe1b5eccd85fc1627d2686fc7eb>

Re: AT&T SF Fiber - Major Packet Loss [ In reply to ]
Let's stay on-topic, please.

Re: AT&T SF Fiber - Major Packet Loss [ In reply to ]
Thank you, Ross. Yes, Dan, let's be nice. If we can't be nice, let's at least be professional.

Cheers,
-- jr '<admin/>' a

Re: AT&T SF Fiber - Major Packet Loss [ In reply to ]
ATT in Northern CA is having another widespread packet dropping event. This time it seems some of their (internal) routes are flapping into and out of the state. Started around 20 minutes ago (this time Dec 18, ~6:30PM PST). Same routers having issues.

________________________________
EXTERNAL: This email originated from outside of the organization

I've been seeing 30-40% packet loss just inside AT&T's network (after an NTT and Telia handoffs) in San Francisco starting around 5:13PM PST. Specifically, it starts dropping at sffca21crs.ip.att.net (12.122.114.30<http://12.122.114.30>).

ATT Fiber DIA customer. Where the loss starts I'd guess it's a large region impacted.
Re: AT&T SF Fiber - Major Packet Loss [ In reply to ]
Seeing the same thing.

On Dec 18, 2020, at 7:03 PM, Mike McLaughlin via Outages <outages@outages.org<mailto:outages@outages.org>> wrote:

ATT in Northern CA is having another widespread packet dropping event. This time it seems some of their (internal) routes are flapping into and out of the state. Started around 20 minutes ago (this time Dec 18, ~6:30PM PST). Same routers having issues.

EXTERNAL: This email originated from outside of the organization

I've been seeing 30-40% packet loss just inside AT&T's network (after an NTT and Telia handoffs) in San Francisco starting around 5:13PM PST. Specifically, it starts dropping at sffca21crs.ip.att.net<http://sffca21crs.ip.att.net> (12.122.114.30<http://12.122.114.30>).

ATT Fiber DIA customer. Where the loss starts I'd guess it's a large region impacted.