Mailing List Archive

Youtube video streaming down under
From the land down under I'm seeing Youtube web pages load, but video streaming not so much.

Are we special, or is everyone seeing this?
Re: Youtube video streaming down under [ In reply to ]
downdetector.com is showing widespread issues across multiple services and
ISPs right now.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 6:30 PM bobp--- via Outages <outages@outages.org>
wrote:

> From the land down under I'm seeing Youtube web pages load, but video
> streaming not so much.
>
> Are we special, or is everyone seeing this?

Michael J. Wheeler
email: mwheeler@mwheeler.net
Re: Youtube video streaming down under [ In reply to ]
Can confirm this is not just a southern hemisphere issue. YT Music and
Youtube TVE are also not playing. Connecting over Spectrum in Ohio/US.
Gsuite / Workspaces appears to be fine at the moment.

Re: Youtube video streaming down under [ In reply to ]
Google Play Music still works, much to their chagrin I'm sure.

Sent from my OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren

Can confirm this is not just a southern hemisphere issue. YT Music and Youtube TVE are also not playing. Connecting over Spectrum in Ohio/US. Gsuite / Workspaces appears to be fine at the moment.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 7:28 PM bobp--- via Outages <outages@outages.org<mailto:outages@outages.org>> wrote:
From the land down under I'm seeing Youtube web pages load, but video streaming not so much.

Are we special, or is everyone seeing this?