Anybody having issues with O365? I am having issues accessing my mailbox
box from the web and I can not access the customized health status page

[image: Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 11.22.46 AM.png]
Re: O365 issues? [ In reply to ]
Yuo, down everywhere it seems
https://www.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/j6wend/exchange_online_outage/
https://status.office365.com/ only mentions Admin center issues.

Downdetector also shows a spike.
[image: image.png]

Re: O365 issues? [ In reply to ]
I am stuck in the middle of sending a message for the last 15 minutes or so
now. Looks to be an O365 issue. I am in the Denver Metro area and
everything else is working without issue.

Re: O365 issues? [ In reply to ]
Big spike of complaints...
https://downdetector.com/status/office-365/

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

Re: O365 issues? [ In reply to ]
Seeing delivery delays (10+ mins) and problems logging into console from Frontier FIOS/Level3 connectivity in SoCal.

James Laszko
Mythos Technology Inc
jamesl@mythostech.com