Downforeveryoneorjustme.com concurs.

----
Andy Ringsmuth
5609 Harding Drive
Lincoln, NE 68521-5831
(402) 304-0083
andy@andyring.com

“Better even die free, than to live slaves.” - Frederick Douglas, 1863

Re: mysprint.sprint.com down/dead [ In reply to ]
That's a customer-facing website then? It's too soon for that to be merger-related Fallout I guess.

Re: mysprint.sprint.com down/dead [ In reply to ]
I have no issues logging in at https://www.sprint.com/en/my-sprint.html <https://www.sprint.com/en/my-sprint.html>

I can also log in just fine via the T-Mobile website which is what Sprint customers should be doing now.

Cam Black | Senior Solutions Engineer
Live365.com | The World's Audio
Sales & Support: +1 844 LIVE365

Re: mysprint.sprint.com down/dead [ In reply to ]
Appears to be fixed now. The link below functions, and when I use the same process I did an hour ago when I reported this, which failed at the time, it works now.

----