Mailing List Archive

Comcast - New England region
Appears as Comcast customers throughout New England are having intermittent packet loss, guessing it's a peering misconfig at this point.
Re: Comcast - New England region [ In reply to ]
Lost one of my sites too

rta nan, lost 100%

Date/Time: Thu Sep 3 20:04:29 EDT 2020

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 20:09 William Peebles via Outages <
outages@outages.org> wrote:

> Appears as Comcast customers throughout New England are having
> intermittent packet loss, guessing it's a peering misconfig at this point.

Izzy Goldstein

Chief Technology Officer

Main: (212) 477-1000 x 2085 <(212)%20477-1000>

Direct: (929) 477-2085

Website: www.telego.com <http://www.telego.net/>

<http://www.telego.com/>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have
received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately by email reply
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of TeleGo (T). Employees of TeleGo
are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to
infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal
right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to TeleGo
policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned.
TeleGo will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and
the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other
liability arising.

TeleGo Hosted PBX <https://youtu.be/DaT8YAZ4V0w>
Re: Comcast - New England region [ In reply to ]
I can also confirm this. Issues in Boston and Waltham.

We're also seeing issues in kentucky.

Re: Comcast - New England region [ In reply to ]
Looks like a malfunctioning card on one of the large routers in that
region. Nothing to do with peering. Ops is working it.