Cheers,
-- jr '<admin/> a

[. and please move all justifiable meta ranting over to -discuss. ]
Re: FRIDAY OUTAGE [ In reply to ]
From Cloudflare:

"This afternoon we saw an outage across some parts of our network. It was not as a result of an attack. It appears a router on our global backbone announced bad routes and caused some potions of the network to not be available. We believe we have addressed the root cause and monitoring systems for stability now."

Daniel Marks
Systems Administrator
May Mobility