Mailing List Archive

Cloudflare down, West Coast
West Coast, Cloudflare seems down.

The site itself won't load. 1.1.1.1 seems down. DNS seems broken.

Other services also seem to have taken a hit like Discord, downdetector,
LoL, Valorant, chess.com, including cloudflare.com.

Nothing seen on the status page though.

Brandon Nguyen
Re: Cloudflare down, West Coast [ In reply to ]
I'm pretty sure the other 10 or so threads on this came to that
conclusion...that's just me though. :-)

Sorry, don't mean the snark but hopefully people start responding to one
thread...hard to keep up.

Re: Cloudflare down, West Coast [ In reply to ]
I sent this email at 2:28 PM.

I suspect some queuing process or moderation process didn't actually
process my email until now. I also suspect the same thing happened for the
other threads.

Brandon Nguyen

Re: Cloudflare down, West Coast [ In reply to ]
https://livemap.pingdom.com/

This is showing the scope pretty well.