Mailing List Archive

Legacy Level3 (now CenturyLink) portal down for TFN port-ins/activations
Anyone else experiencing it?

Normally we can activate new or ported TFNs (under our RespOrg) on demand
in real-time, but this function has been down for over 9 hours (that we are
aware of). Some of the scheduled port-in numbers are down as a result.

We have opened a ticket/called in/went through our "client support
manager"and no one has a clue or an ETA. CenturyLink service team is next
to useless.

Service was stable even after the acquisition, until a few weeks ago...
but this is a second such outage in a little over a week. Starting to think
about switching...

<http://www.startelecom.ca>

*Ivan Kovacevic*

*Co-Founder and VP Client Services*

*STAR TELECOM*

--

NOTE: This email message and
any attachments are for the sole use of the