Has anyone else observed this in the last day?

I have not been able to identify the failing IP in the resolver pool.

We are in Pennsylvania USA.
Re: pool.ntp.org [ In reply to ]
That is expected for free NTP servers that anyone can host, and is not
an outage.

Read up on how to configure NTP, you should be using a large number of
servers and a few bad ones are expected and should not be a problem.

-Chad

Re: pool.ntp.org [ In reply to ]
I usually use pool.ntp.org and also
Time.nist.gov

-Mike

Re: pool.ntp.org [ In reply to ]
Seriously ? Not an outage or disruption considered the density that time permits?

--
J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.

Re: pool.ntp.org [ In reply to ]
Let's move this to -discuss, please, folks?

Cheers,
-- jr '<admin/>' a