Equinix IX in Dallas?

We have submitted a ticket with them, will update with any info.

Erich Kaiser
Re: Packet loss to Google via Dallas Equinix IX [ In reply to ]
> Anyone else seeing a noticeable?amount of packet loss to Google via the Equinix?IX in Dallas?

Confirmed. I turned down the peering and the problem went away.
Re: Packet loss to Google via Dallas Equinix IX [ In reply to ]
I have an email from them that says service disruption April 8, 2020 2:16:00 PM PDT

Our team is continuing to investigate this issue. We will provide an update by April 8, 2020 3:16:00 PM PDT with more information about this problem. Thank you for your patience.

Re: Packet loss to Google via Dallas Equinix IX [ In reply to ]
They have acknowledged there is an issue and are working with Equinix to
resolve it.