Mailing List Archive

Google services/Youtube degradation
I'm seeing a lot of reports on Twitter and elsewhere over the past hour
that live streams on the Youtube platform are not functioning and indeed
they are not. Video on demand appears to be fine.

Other Google owned products (Docs, etc) appear to be suffering as well:

https://twitter.com/gsuite/status/1243208675487072259

Re: Google services/Youtube degradation [ In reply to ]
Google has acknowledged the problem, and is actively investigating:
https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status

Thank you,
Matthew Zaglin

--
*Matthew Zaglin*
IT Infrastructure & Operations Manager | Thomas

<https://www.thomasnet.com> <https://www.thomasnet.com>[image: Thomas For
Industry] <https://www.thomasnet.com>

Re: Google services/Youtube degradation [ In reply to ]
Had an issue with the GSuite Admin console not loading properly and throwing errors. Their GSuite service staus console also reports issues https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status

-Ryan McGinnis
https://www.bigstormpicture.com
Sent via ProtonMail

Re: Google services/Youtube degradation [ In reply to ]
On 03/26/20?11:19?-0500, Musee Ullah via Outages wrote:
>I'm seeing a lot of reports on Twitter and elsewhere over the past hour
>that live streams on the Youtube platform are not functioning and indeed
>they are not. Video on demand appears to be fine.
>
>Other Google owned products (Docs, etc) appear to be suffering as well:

I received a 500 error page with a google search a few minutes ago. It's an n=1 experience, but could indicate additional issues. Google's G Suite Status Dashboard is here:

https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status

--
Dan White
Network Admin Lead
Re: Google services/Youtube degradation [ In reply to ]
YouTube reporting that their issues are resolved:

https://twitter.com/TeamYouTube/status/1243216202614411264

(also I forgot to add to OP, but try to keep +1 messages to a minimum)

Re: Google services/Youtube degradation [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:19:59AM -0500,
a message of 12 lines which said:

> I'm seeing a lot of reports on Twitter and elsewhere over the past hour
> that live streams on the Youtube platform are not functioning and indeed
> they are not. Video on demand appears to be fine.
>
> Other Google owned products (Docs, etc) appear to be suffering as well:

Explanation:

https://twitter.com/uhoelzle/status/1243398251291619329