All my Comcast internet and voice circuits just went down in Washington and
Oregon. Anyone else seeing anything?

-A
Re: Washington / Oregon Comcast Outage? [ In reply to ]
Man...where's the 'recall message' button. Two out of three monitoring
systems as well as my office were unable to reach ~50 Comcast connections
in Washington and Oregon. Additionally cell calls, landline calls, and
Google Voice calls to the Comcast Premier number rang a few times and
dropped. Looks a route issue between Level 3 and Comcast. It was down for
~15 minutes. Just came back up.

Sorry for the noise. I'll go back to quarantining myself. ;)

-A

Re: Washington / Oregon Comcast Outage? [ In reply to ]
Have friends in Portland, OR who are currently w/o Internet. And,
since they rely on CellSpots for cell service in their apartment, it
means that they have cell service only when outside.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 5:15 PM Aaron C. de Bruyn wrote:
All my Comcast internet and voice circuits just went down in
Washington and Oregon. Anyone else seeing anything?
Outages mailing list
Outages@outages.org