Mailing List Archive

Possible packet loss/jitter on Verizon Fios - Boston area
We've established WFH this week for our customer service reps, and one of the frequent complaints we're receiving is voice calls cutting out (SIP over IPsec), with the call recordings to prove it. I started investigating and noticed it was only with users coming from Verizon Fios IP addresses. Users who were on Comcast, RCN, or any of the cell networks were crystal clear when I listened to their call recordings, so I am starting to believe this is a Fios-specific issue.