Pete Rohrman
Stage2 Support
212 497 8000, Opt. 2

Re: Spectrum Troubles [ In reply to ]
Same here. We have a complete outage in NYC and can’t get through to
support.

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 10:46 AM Pete Rohrman via Outages <
outages@outages.org> wrote:

> Been trying to call Spectrum for a few hours today at 877-227-8711.
> Usually never a problem getting them on the phone. Kept getting RNA on
> their tech support line. Tried calling my sales rep, and got the same.
> Got the sales rep on her cell phone, and yes, they are having major
> problems today.
>
> Good luck out there everyone.
>
> Pete
>
> --
> Pete Rohrman
> Stage2 Support
> 212 497 8000, Opt. 2

Mike Bartz
mob@bartzfamily.net
Re: Spectrum Troubles [ In reply to ]
Yep, that's exactly why I'm trying to get them on the line. Looks like
major issues in NYC.  I have a customer flapping for the past 4 days.

Pete

Pete Rohrman
Stage2 Support
212 497 8000, Opt. 2