Does anyone have any information on what's happening with Iristel?

Their portal ( www.espressodid.com ) is unreachable.

There's no audio on their 416-800-4747 number.
Re: Iristel [ In reply to ]
Is it just their number or all of their numbers are not working?

Re: Iristel [ In reply to ]
From Iristel:

Networking issues

New incident: Investigating

Dear Valued Customers,

We are currently experiencing a networking issues which may be affecting
the calls.

At this moment, we do not have an accurate ETR, but be rest assured that we
are working actively to restore services back to normal operation as soon
as possible.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Re: Iristel [ In reply to ]
All our DID's with them are affected.

They just sent out this email:

Networking issues
New incident: Investigating
Dear Valued Customers,

We are currently experiencing a networking issues which may be affecting
the calls.

At this moment, we do not have an accurate ETR, but be rest assured that we
are working actively to restore services back to normal operation as soon
as possible.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Time posted
Feb 17, 12:46 EST
Components affected
[image: Major Outage] LOCAL ORIGINATION SERVICES - ONTARIO
[image: Major Outage] HOSTED PBX
[image: Major Outage] ESPRESSODID

Re: Iristel [ In reply to ]
Their espresso DID portal is back online again. Have all services returned
to normal?

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020, Dovid Bender via Outages wrote:

> From Iristel:
>
> Networking issues
>
> New incident: Investigating
>
> Dear Valued Customers,
>
> We are currently experiencing a networking issues which may be affecting
> the calls.
>
> At this moment, we do not have an accurate ETR, but be rest assured that we
> are working actively to restore services back to normal operation as soon
> as possible.
>
> We thank you for your patience and understanding.
>
> On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 12:45 PM Richard Lavigne via Outages <
> outages@outages.org> wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have any information on what's happening with Iristel?
>>
>> Their portal ( www.espressodid.com ) is unreachable.
>>
>> There's no audio on their 416-800-4747 number.

Peter Beckman Internet Guy
beckman@angryox.com http://www.angryox.com/
Re: Iristel [ In reply to ]
Peter, I'm seeing most calls working. Some customers are complaining that
they can't call from a Bell cell phone to a 514, but every call we test
with Rogers/Telus cells are going through.

Their status page says they're still working on it:
https://status.iristel.com/