Mailing List Archive

Detailing Google Down?
That is where the trace-routes come in.

Do some investigation before you make a general query.

_Google WAS down for us, and potentially others who route that traffic
through Internet2.
_

_Here is what I am seeing_

_Trace-route 10/10/10/1 tracing route to google via
rtsw.clev.net.internet2.edu_

Tracing route to google.com:

********

********