Mailing List Archive

Clear Rate, Verizon Issues?
We are not able to transfer calls through Clear Rate Communications here in Michigan. The NOC said they are having problems crossing Verizon. Anyone else seeing such issues?

Thanks
Brian

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or may be exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for the delivery of the message to such person) any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Please destroy this message and notify us immediately if this is the case by sending a reply to this message and by destroying all copies of this message and any attachments.

This message has been scanned for viruses and the footer added by an Email Filter appliance in conjunction with virus detection software. Please note that ELGA Credit Union does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.
Re: Clear Rate, Verizon Issues? [ In reply to ]
Anecdotal, but I have several Verizon cell phones that have been acting up
all morning in the Chicago area. Push notifications and SMS delayed by
hours while on LTE, several services that use diverse backends coming up as
unreachable (i.e. Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, Google Drive, our own private
cloud on DigitalOcean, and so on). No problems on WiFi, just 4G.