We have multiple sites in Arkansas where the MPLS is completely out on
Century Link.

Anyone else seeing something similar?
Re: CenturyLink MPLS outage in Arkansas [ In reply to ]
I'm in AR right now - there were really bad storms last night. Tons of
trees uprooted, poles knocked over, tv stations off the air (though that's
been resolved), etc. My cellular data is very spotty. I don't know about CL
MPLS specifically but don't expect a quick restoration.

Re: CenturyLink MPLS outage in Arkansas [ In reply to ]
Everything has been fine today until this afternoon.

Re: CenturyLink MPLS outage in Arkansas [ In reply to ]
Ah, perhaps not related then.

Re: CenturyLink MPLS outage in Arkansas [ In reply to ]
Or, it could be power outages at intermediate sites which have been on battery until now and the batteries failed.