Mailing List Archive

Docker hub is throwing 503s
I’m seeing it from Sunnyvale, CA. It looks like Downdetector just spiked on it, too.

—Dj
Re: Docker hub is throwing 503s [ In reply to ]
Hard down:

https://status.docker.com

Dave Bullock
VP, Site Reliability and Data Engineering
dave@wagwalking.com <mailto:dave.bullock@wagwalking.com>

> On Oct 15, 2019, at 10:41 AM, Dj Padzensky via Outages <outages@outages.org> wrote:
>

> I’m seeing it from Sunnyvale, CA. It looks like Downdetector just spiked on it, too.
>
> —Dj

The information contained in this message is intended for the addressee
only and may contain classified information. If you are not the addressee,
please delete this message and notify the sender; you should not copy or
distribute this message or disclose its contents to anyone.
Re: Docker hub is throwing 503s [ In reply to ]
Hard down per Docker status page.

https://status.docker.com/pages/533c6539221ae15e3f000031

Based on the location failure IAD3 (see below screenshot) I'm guessing this is some "elevated error rate" in US-East-something...